I don’t often post recipes, but this one has become a staple in my house! Now that I’ve perfected it, I think it’s time to share!!
1-2 organic green zucchini
Himalayan Sea Salt and pepper to taste
Avocado oil, coconut oil or olive oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 230degrees (or just a hair higher than 225!)
2. Slice zuchini thin, using a mandolin on the smaller setting is best (in my humble opinion)
I bought my mandoline slicer from Aldi for 4.99$ – best purchase ever!
3. Spray olive oil spray (or coat pan with oil of choice using a paper towel to spread oil thinly) on large baking sheet (may use parchment paper or aluminum foil for easy clean up)
4. Lay out zucchini slices. It’s ok if they overlap as they will get smaller when baked, try not to layer too much if your slices are thicker
5. Salt and pepper lightly – since they get smaller once baked be careful not to put too much or they will be too overpowering. You can also use a seasoning of your choice!
6. Bake in oven for 1hr, check that they are brown, but not burnt. If your slices are thicker or uneven, check every 10-15 minutes after that. If very uneven, take out baked ones and leave the rest until they are all a brownish color.
7. Let cool and eat!
What’s your favorite recipe?
Would you like to see more recipes posted on here?
2 thoughts on “Baked Zucchini Chips”
These are so healthy and great to make. I make these in the microwave -works well.
The microwave?! Really!!?? Do they dry out like they are supposed to!? I gotta try it!